A suite of services to improve businesses processes to be more efficient and compliant.
- Develop or improve quality systems
- Internal/External audits
- Develop or improve processes
- Deliver Validation / Qualification of IT, clean room, business processes
- Cloud Computing and outsourcing
- Life Science: SE and EU Legislation, FDA 21CFR Part11
- Best Practices: GxP, GAMP, ITIL, ISPE Infrastructure Qualification
- Introduction to LEAN
- The LEAN Game (Administration)
- LEAN Training (Tools)
- LEAN for managers
- Implementing ERP (Enterprise Resource Mgmt System)
- Improve Internal logistics
- Improve Supplier logistics
- Improve Inventory Management and KANBAN
- Process to support company needs
- Full control of IT
- ITIL based IT governance processes
- Fulfill regulatory requirements
- Process to support business needs
- Process to be described and mere efficient
- Process to be compliant and maintained
THE WAY WE WORK
Defining Purpose and Scope for the project
As-Is status and areas for improvements are identified. In other cases General requirements for the product or processes are defined. Together with an Impact Analysis it defines the proposal for a project.
The project makes a detailed plan and starts to design and define interfaces to other parts of the company.
The project delivers according to project scope, the designs and communicating progress on a regular basis, typically on a One-Pager status report to steering group or other stakeholders.
Hand-Over to Business (or customer) can be done after the project delivered all deliverables in scope. This is a pre defined hand-over to ensure knowledge transfer and a product/Service that will work throughout the life cycle.